Sunday, September 23, 2012

There once was a King I saw, languidly wry'tn His law, in this picture, in my mind, in His far-out-PJs/A world-at-war was waiting, yet, my mind draws a blank: was He a catalyst for dissension or just a fool's meditation, making haste for the prodigal bank? Nevertheless, our King sed, "Isn't it totally obvious to be totally relevant these Dark Days? Isn't it totally pendulous to be deviant? Better change your ways, earthlings." He sed, "Haven't you outgrown your 'tough-guy-loin crown', uttering your filthy nouns? There's a lovely picture frame on My wall, children, but nthn in it. fewNfar between have answered My call. Long time have I scattered the grain, yet, the world is shaped like the Abyss." He sed, "Where for art thou, O Pied Piper, with thy mortal brains, thy port-wine-stain, to lead them to My heavenly transit without any limit?" Our King sed, "What do you have to justify to belong? What do you have to prove with your wrongs? Hear Me, O lil world... You must, come thy fateful day, yield to My dustNgrey. Then what happens? Your soul's indelible."/"Look-up to Heaven for your only guide: a peace2cease your unholy war! Orphans!! Dost thou truly not know? I AM your Almighty God? I must love, honor, and obey you? Meaning, loving is condemning, too?"/"If we're to keep the liberation, destroy the satanic cage keeping U.S. bound-to-the-bib, and encompass time-honored-traditions, we need to suppress misnomer definitions. We're on the same page, right?"/"And if we're to keep the seed, follow My creed, you must by My rules abide... This shall govern thy lives! Confide in Me! Hide in Me! Tread not upon greed, but upon worthy deeds that never maim, Glorifying My Name!!" Yes, by God!! Jesus shall come with His mighty army and then some! Yes, I can see the folly of the world! Precisely why we wrote these bombastic novels: to teach people who cannot. So, look not to this sinfull mortal, but to the CD (the Creative Doctrine) for the Master of Poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment